Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology is an official journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (IAAP). IAAP was established in 1962, and has been serving the Indian society through various professional activities related to Psychology.
The journal seeks primarily research articles related to applied psychology and it aims to promote the advancement and diffusion of knowledge of Psychology, the efficiency and usefulness of its members by setting up a high standard of professional education and knowledge.
#17, 14th Street, Krishna Nagar
Puducherry – 605 008, India
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 94433 52476
- Indian School Psychology Association (InSPA)
- National Academy of Psychology (NAOP)
- Indian Institute of Psychology and Research (IIPR)
- Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (IAAP)
- Indian Psychology Institute (IPI)
- International Journal of Indian Psychology (IJIP)
- Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (JIAAP)
- Indian Association of Positive Psychology (IAPP)