Indian Journal of Psychology and Education (IJPE) is a biannual (January and July) refereed and peer-reviewed journal devoted primarily to Psychology and Education.
According to IJPE website:
IJPE prefers to publish empirical data based research papers however it also considers for publication review based theoretical papers, case studies and papers based on meta-analysis with significant potential for application.
IJPE (ISSN 2231-1432) is indexed in Indian Citation Index.
- Indian School Psychology Association (InSPA)
- National Academy of Psychology (NAOP)
- Indian Institute of Psychology and Research (IIPR)
- Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (IAAP)
- Indian Psychology Institute (IPI)
- International Journal of Indian Psychology (IJIP)
- Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (JIAAP)
- Indian Association of Positive Psychology (IAPP)
- Indian Journal of Community Psychology (IJCP)